SCROLL DOWN TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CALENDAR!!
Follow the instructions below to sync the WMS Band Calendar to your mobile devices!
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- (For iOS 10 touch "Calendars")
- Under Acounts, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.
For Android Phones:To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the following URL:
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as "Charms Calendar"
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.